Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WEX - Spring Break

jasmine

My fingers glided across the small key pad and the words showed up immediately. Before I was able to press send, my phone suddenly broke out into a vibration. "New message," it read. Immediately the screen changed to reveal that the text was from Jasmine who'd just got back from South America. My reaction to the text truly left me dumbfounded. I felt a warm feeling rush through my veins as if I'd been sitting in front of a warm fire with my feet being toasted. The text read: "I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH TOO! seriously, I was analyzing our friendship and I realized that you are a great friend... one of the best, so sorry if I treat you like shiz sometimes." My eyes began to water as I'd never been this emotional. I had best friends before but all of them turned out to be shallow girls who don't really give a crud about you. Jasmine is an amazing person with so much integrity. Although she may not come across like it, she is the most trustworthy and decent woman I have ever met. If she tells you that she is your friend you can bet that she will have your back no matter what. It really pisses me off how all these other girls think that she is promiscuous just because she is full chested. They're just hating because they're jealous of Jasmine who is hilarious, kind, compassionate, trustworthy, and polite. They wish they could be friends with her. Not only is she beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well... and that's rare to find now-a-days. In a world full of fake girls, she is real. Thank God for that.

No comments: