Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WEX - Judging

It was that really annoying girl in the other class who every time we ever had a field trip I ALWAYS ended up in the same car as her. It was the girl who would always sit next to me when we had STAR testing since our last names were so close. It was that girl who had the annoying colored yellow and green neon braces who would always flash a huge dorky smile when she would get a better grade then me on the most recent math test. This was Katie who I hated so much. Not because she had ever been mean to me, or called me names or hurt me like the other kids, but because something about the way she looked bothered me. Without knowing it at the time (in the 6th grade), this was also the girl who would end up being the absolute best friend I ever had. Ironically, I've never met somebody with a personality more similar to mine... ever. Imagine a girl version of me and that's my best friend, Katie!

No comments: