Tuesday, August 26, 2008

30 Things You Wouldn't Know About Me

To start off this blog, I would like to share 30 things you wouldn't know about me.


1. Chicken Nuggets from McDonalds make me sick.

2. is my favorite number.

3. I love brussell sprouts.

4. My favorite drink from Starbucks is a Mocha Frappuchino.

5. My favorite TV shows are American Idol, Family Guy, and I Love New York.

6. I haven't eaten any fast food in at least a year.

7. My favorite color is purple.

8. I have never left the continent.

9. I want to either live in New York or Los Angeles.

10. When I was a little kid I wanted to be an artist.

11. I love to wake skate. (it's like wake boarding but without the bindings)

12. I know how to sail a Hobie Cat.

13. I hate kayaking.

14. I love dogs, and I have 3!

15. I have one older brother.

16. I love to go to the beach.

17. My favorite kind of books are fantasy.

18. I don't like cole slaw.

19. I can't eat lemon flavored things in a car.

20. I only been out of the country twice.

21. I love the way it smells after it rains.

22. I once stole a brussell sprout from a store (when I was a kid, of course).

23. One of my dogs if OBSESSED with oatmeal.

24. I like reading mangas.

25. Amy Winehouse, Britney Spears, Alicia Keys, and Keyisha Cole are my favorite singers.

26. I have never seen the movie Grease.

27. I love Costco Pizza!

28. I can't eat the skin of kiwi's.

28. I have played the piano for eight years.

29. If I sniff daffodils, I always sneeze.

3o. The only kind of sushi I like is California Rolls.

9 comments:

Ms. Charlotte said...

I'd say pick New York over LA. I've never sniffed a daffodil. I'll have to try it and see if I sneeze!

jasmine! said...

costco is AMAZING :)
purple is my favorite color too
haha wow your a rebel stealing bruslee sprouts...
(im a horrible speller)

Anonymous said...

the beach nd dogs is kool...
but dude u kno mc nuggets are the bomb

Andy Le said...

L.A. is fun, if you know where to go. I've been there twice last week. I'd pick LA.

You like reading manga? Me too. I have two shelves full of them (laughs). Which one do you read?

-Andy

Little Livy said...

I was raised in L.A and go there a lot and I never once been to New york so I'd pick that.

marlene burrito said...

dude we have so much in common
like yeah
i love purpur too
and i love hollywood
oh and i stole a teddy bear when i was like 8

marlene burrito said...

oh and i love britney spears!

Taylor said...

you like manga! same here
what do you read? Costco is the bomb and for LA and New York, I hate both of them. Very polluted and ugh. but i would have to say new york is a bit more exciting, so there. (beware of the smog attack and the subway there, its icky!)

Lulu said...

mmm...i like LA [:
i wanna move there when i'm older...in the Hollywood area tho<333
its really pretty. lol
I've never been to costco!!